20091022

N o n - l i v e p a i n t i n g @ s o u k m a c h i n e s (Paris)



"Oh, look who's back !!" ...I'm just going out of the wildest jungle ever to come and pass by the city of depression love: Paris ! Tadam !
Not that I miss the agressive and posh mood there but I couldn't miss out the already "party-to-be" of the year: Soukmachines at GLAZART !
If you've been to the one at Loft 66 last january, this is gonna be even more awesome, not only because I'll be live painting with my bodyguards SIXO and LOEILPARTOO, but also because meanwhile, amazing artists are going to rock the place and make you sweat as hell (while the 3 of us, poor hippies will be freezing outside of the club...hot chocolates welcomed) !
I can't wait and I hope to see you there ⚐

SHIR KHAN (berlin)

DEPTH AFFECT (Fr)

TAMBOUR BATTANT (Fr)
SOUKSOUK DJs

LUNKIE
+ SIXO + LOEILPARTOO


6 NOVEMBRE 11pm-6am
GLAZART, Paris 19e

facebook link
map link